British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two dallys. Is it twice the fun or double trouble????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Breeding & Rearing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellydal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the hair is the worst thing about Theo. You can tell which chair is mine in the office as it too is covered in white hairs despite me getting dressed upstairs just before I leave for work and not having contact with Theo again. It gets everywhere! I swear I could knit another dalmatian every few days especially when I move the sofas. Good job they are so adorable.
gillieworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My car is a dog free zone, and my dogs now know to keep away when mummy is wearing her work clothes, yet my car that has NEVER had a dog near it, and my office chair at work all have white hairs all over them!!

I think hair is the one thing I would definitely change, either that or somehow get a hoover attached to my butt Embarassed

Logan has a much courser coat to Piper, and when it was just him the hair wasn't a massive issue. Piper has a silky soft coat that just sheds a bucket load from the slightest movement from her. I have been tempted to get the bic razor to them Twisted Evil Embarassed
Kellydal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A non-shedding dally would be fab! Always amazes me where I find the hairs. What I find more amazing is how everyone who comes round our house seems to insist on wearing black. I've started to leave a super lint roller by the front door for them to de hair themselves when they leave!
LaRen616

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 dogs right now. A 4 year old male German Shepherd and a 15 week old male Dalmatian. I have had 2 dogs before and I love it. It's nice to have different personalities in the house and it's nice that they can help wear each other out. It is more expensive though, feeding two, taking two to the vet, exercising two and giving both of them equal attention. It's also hard transporting two of them.

I would love to have another male Dalmatian in 2 or 3 years though but we will see.

Sinister Black ~ "The Prince of Darkness" 5.5 year old black male GSD 3.11.09
Draven ~ "Dakota's Unbreakable Vow" 16 month old male Dalmatian 6.30.13

Cats: Chaos, Mayhem, Monster, Wicked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Breeding & Rearing All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: