From The Secretary
The Club has received this notice regarding a KC campaign to promote the importance of buying a pedigree dog and Members of the British Dalmatian Club may wish to participate. The deadline to submit videos is Sunday 18 October at 21:00!!!
The Kennel Club are emailing to ask if our club would like to help The Kennel Club with a campaign to promote the importance of buying a pedigree dog. As many of you will have experienced first- hand, during these times the demand for dogs and puppies is unprecedented and The Kennel Club is working hard to try and promote the benefits of owning a pedigree dog and of course the correct ways of buying a dog.
They are looking for dog owners to submit short video clips of their dog which celebrate and capture their ‘pedigree personality’ and character.
From a Greyhound snuggling on the sofa or a Maltese checking out its reflection in a mirror, to a Chihuahua running around in the garden or a Border Collie jumping a hay bale – the main thing The Kennel Club wants to see in the video is your dog’s individual character.
• Video clips need to be 15-30 seconds in length
• All clips must be shot in landscape mode
• Clips need to stand out and show off your dog’s character
• Both indoor and outdoor clips welcome
• You must include your dog's breed in the subject of the email
• By submitting your clip, you fully consent to The Kennel Club using your video in promotional material
• Before submitting your clip, please ensure that you own the video and have the permission of anyone featured in it • Email your clips to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit your videos is Sunday 18 October at 21:00. To be involved and for more information, visit The Kennel Club’s Facebook page. Kind regards, The Kennel Club
Last Updated 17th October 2020