British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A big HI to all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bekig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: A big HI to all! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! Just doing as i'm told by the site & introducing myself!
My Name is Beki & i have a 5 (almost 6) yr old beautiful bitch. I have owned her since she was a baby & she comes just about everyhere with me! Admitadly I sometimes regret it!!! (She has an awful need to sniff EVERYONES backside!) Bless her!
I visited the BDC stand @ crufts yesterday which is where i got the info about this website. I am interested in getting myself, Judy & my horse Max involved with the clubs events so all tips advise & anything will be greatly taken on bored & appriciated!!
Beki & Judy
Tafuta Oh So Quiet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome Beki,

First of all let me say, how lucky for you to have a horse too - I'd love to work Takara (my bitch) when she's a bit older (only 8 months right now) and I think she'd be good at it, but I have no horse and no room for a horse!

It's great that you want to get involved in the club events, whereabouts are you from? Is Judy your dalmatian?

Don't worry - I'm often online and ALWAYS ready to talk about the antics that dallies get up to!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bekig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI!
Yes Judy is my little baby!!! I'm glad I found this website as it's great to read about other ppls dalmatians & a pleasure to hear that they are all the same!!! I'm really looking forward to getting involved in the clubs activities etc, just wish i'd found it sooner! I'm from the midlands so unfortunately i'm not able to attend the training weekend in sussex Sad
I would have loved to have gone & Judy and i could have started are training (Well that's the theory!) Hopefully there will be something else that i can attend closer to home soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: