British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helen Dalmatian (and her owner) say Hi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick_McV

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Helen Dalmatian (and her owner) say Hi. Reply with quote

Hi All, While I'm not new to Dalmatians (I had my first, a rescue, many years ago) I am definitely new to breeding, and would dearly like to have a litter from my 4 year old bitch.
She has a lovely nature, and comes from a dam who had 3 litters who all passed the BAER tests.
I could do with some help and advice in selecting a suitable sire. I am based in South Devon.
Please?
Nick_McV

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I managed to get all the arrangements made, and we're nearly half way through - Whelping due 7th November..
Helen seems to be a very happy dog with her new condition - she sits and smiles and wags for no aparent reason!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: