British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heya from a prospective new owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsthornton89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Heya from a prospective new owner Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to get my first dalmatian this year after much research and excitement. I'v owned dogs before (my first memory in fact was getting my dog) and have grown up around doggy neighbours and families members. Unfortunately when my dog died it hurt me so much it took around 5 years before i could even consider getting another and then my life style wouldn't be fair on the dog but finally I can raise another. I am a very active person running and horse riding ( as well as boxing but can't really see how a dog could join in that! Wink ). I would love any advice anyone could give to welcome me into the spotty family x
Chris W

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. It sounds as if a Dalmatian will fit your lifestyle perfectly.Are you looking to get a puppy or an older dog? Lot of help and info on the BDC forums.
rsthornton89

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, I'm hoping to get a pup, already got a possibility in the works ( fingers crossed anyway) I know they're supposed to have a natural bond with horses but I want to make sure they're introduced early on. Am very excited!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: