British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nellybelly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: hello :) Reply with quote

Hi

My name is Nelly and I'm 13 weeks old now.
When my human got me she had an idealistic image of a beautiful puppy looking angelic in front of the fire (see visual representation below).

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m149/emilyroseanna/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf3d5c501.jpeg

It is my mission in life to prove her wrong. Silly human.

Instead I will insist on sleeping stretched across her back on the sofa and deploy lead weights to make my 9 kilos feel particularly crippling.

I have also noted her strange affixtion with removing her fur in a process which looks a lot like torture. So this morning I ate her epilator. Judging by the high-pitched noises, I'd say she was very pleased.
Unfortunately I revealed that I can reach the dining table, so now she's staring at the ceiling with a stapler in one hand and her most valuable possessions in the other.

I expect my human will have lots of questions about me. She is a bit dumb...

Nelly x
Maggi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: - be very careful and cunning iof you are forced to take foo Reply with quote

Dear Nelly

How nice to hear from a beautiful young pup like yourself. Humans are relatively easy to train but they can be a bit stubborn and are sensitive. They have food guarding issues and can get very possesive around their plates.

When out and about you will find that they can't smell or hear too well so get very very anxious if they can't see you. In order to prevent them from suffering it is kind to stay fairly near them.

If they get uppity you can take them to training classes and humiliate them. I personally find it quite amusing to see them jumping up and down screaming 'Stay' when I am chatting to the other nice dogs who frequent my club.

From personal experience I would not recommend eating telephones as they are not very tasty and it will distress your human a lot.

Please write if you need any more human training tips - i have quite a lot of experience.

Affectionate ear licks

Caper - aged 4
nellybelly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Caper

She seems to understand that sharing is caring now but she becomes very obnoxious over something she calls chocolate.

I can sympathise with her hearing problems. I can hear okay but don't always know where the sound is coming from. I stay fairly close to the human so I don't lose her but she seems to think this means her dog training skills are exceptional. I do get more treats though!

Neither me or the human are convinced about these classes. She says its a lot to expect a pup to sit still and not interact with the other dogs for the bulk of a 45 minute session. I tend to agree so try to yank on my lead and shout on ocassion. I just want to play! They let the humans talk. Pfft.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: