British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Lancaster!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fletchersmum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Hello from Lancaster! Reply with quote

We recently made the decision to extend our family with a beautiful puppy called Fletcher. He is only 4 weeks at the moment, i get to visit him again tomorrow! So excited and cant wait to get him home. I'll upoad a picture after tomorrow.
We live on a farm with 2 daughters and another dog, Milligan, who is a patterdale terrier. Fingers crossed they'll be best buds. I have no doubt I'll be logging in for advice very soon! Its been 12 years since we had a baby in the house, excited and nervous too. Very Happy
Maggi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello - good luck with your new baby. Exciting visiting the pups and always a bit nail biting until the hearing tests are done. Look forward to seeing the photos and hearing all about him when he gets home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: