British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member from Kent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frenchie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: New Member from Kent Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

My name is Margot, I am 19 years old and I live in Kent. I have two loves in my life; Horses & Dogs!

I am not yet owned by a Dalmatian, but I am looking into rescuing one and while looking at rescues I found this forum. I am basically here to find out more about the breed (Although I know from my other loved breed, that the best knowledge comes from actual ownership, no matter how much research you do lol).

I also own a 2 year old Siberian Husky named Mishka, whom I rehomed mid 2012, after she had been passed from home to home as a puppy (This is her 4th and Final home). So I know all about the high energy, time demanding, hair everywhere and high prey drive lol

We do many things together, from biking to CDC dog shows, and we're hoping to have a spotted friend join us in these activities in the near future!

I hope the fact I do not yet own the breed will not affect me being on this forum and I look forward to exploring the forum! Smile
Ann99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome! The forum is definitely a very good place to learn all about the joys of Dalmatian ownership - and perhaps some of the pitfalls too! Though once one has a Dalmatian, I don't think anyone really considers that anything they do is a pitfall! They're just too loveable Laughing Laughing
Spotalot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome.
Hopefully there may be some members that live near you and maybe you could meet their dogs.
Evejames

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Margot and Mishka,

Welcome to the forum. I first joined when I was thinking about getting a dally and everyoneon here was so helpful and FULL of knowledge. I have learned a lot from them and also from owning Lilly, who I decided to get in 2011. She is now 2 and half and the light of my life Smile They do require a lot of exercise and interaction but are so worth it.

We also have a whippet, Fly and a terrier, Smudge. Fly is Lilly's best friend Smile

Can we have a pic of Mishka?

x
www.tippledal.moonfruit.com
Frenchie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thanks very much for the welcomes! Smile

I've been looking through the forum and the pictures (Making me even more excited lol) but yes I would love to meet some dallies and see how Mishka interacts with them too as she can be quite playful which some dogs don't like.

I have a little experience around them as a couple of stable yards I've been at had one, but not enough to really know the breed although it is what sparked my interest in them lol :p

Here's a couple of pictures of Mishka, hopefully it works

Evejames

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, very pretty, look at those eyes!
www.tippledal.moonfruit.com
Spotalot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: