British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, Everyone!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophtspot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Hello, Everyone!!! Reply with quote

Just wanted to drop in to say "Very Well Done Very Happy " to the BDC.

There has obviously been a great deal of work put into the new website - and I for one, certainly appreciate it!!

I still have a fair bit of it to explore, but I just wanted to send my best wishes to everyone involved!!

Hopefully, I'll see you all at Dally Club of Scotland next week.

Lots of love Smile

Jacquie
dalkiss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jacquie

I think you have got the hang of it pretty quickly - Want a job? Laughing

Greetings from one end of the country to the other!! (assuming Scotland is not "separate" just yet) Shocked

Hopefully once the site gets properly announced it will become a friendly and lively place to exchange views.
Thanks for registering.

Love Paul Wink
Sophtspot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just keep chatting to myself, if necessary, and eventually someone will join in with me. Laughing

I see a few familiar names on your members list ... so all I have to do is find a subject that will force them to join in. Question Maybe I should start talking about them!!!!! Twisted Evil DONT PANIC only kidding - honest!!

I will be ready and waiting for them
love
Jacquie
dalkiss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it gets quiet when we are up and running properly I'll know who to contact. Razz

The website will be formally announced at the AGM next weekend and in spots of news. I don't see any harm in anyone who is a member joining in now - so tell your friends to register and we can get some lively debate going Cool

I'll have to see about getting some more of these emoticons at some point - I see Liz Hammett has some very impressive "thingies" on her emails.

By for now and don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour (is Scotland on the same time as the rest of us?) Razz

Paul
flackalacka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Hi there from Flackalacka Reply with quote

Just a note to say that I am sure the Forum will rapidly become a great source of knowledge to all of us in Dally land.

Nice job, well done to everyone.

Regards

John Terry Laughing
dalehouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: practising Reply with quote

I am still finding my way round this forum site, so have been a bit slow in posting a topic or replying to others. I'm not sure where this one will end up! but I'll keep practising.

Paul has done a great job in getting the site up and running and I would like to congratulate him and wish the site lots of success.

I would also like to say I am looking forward to some feedback re. the Kilchoan Lecture.
Laughing
Bemore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done everyone I know how much hard work has gone into getting this site up and running.
Lets hope everyone finmds it useful and interesting.
We all must post ideas up on this site when we have any.
jereviens

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:)Well done to Paul for getting the site up and running and thanks once again Paul for all your help with my log in/log out situation!!

Well I own two dallies, Bonnie and Raggy. I do still own Dizzy (in my heart) but she lives with my ex-husband, but I take her out every day for a walk. She was my first Dalmatian. Then Bonnie came along and she had pups and Raggy was one of them.

You won't know me, although one or two might, because I don't show my ladies. I do like the idea of being able to post on here because as a non-showing member I don't always feel confident about sending something to Spots of News. Does that make sense to all you non-showing members out there?

Sometimes feel a bit cut-off from Spots because I don't do showing.

Anyway in a nutshell I'm Dalmatian mad!
dalkiss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Hi Helen Reply with quote

Its good to see you on this side of the forum and I'm glad you are now "sorted". Its always easy when you know how!

The forum is for all club members to use - its meant to be informal and useful in equal measures and it is cetainly not just aimed at show members - although there are plenty on here.

Regards

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: