British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

introducing a daly owner from devon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devonstorm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: introducing a daly owner from devon. Reply with quote

Hello from a very wet Devon. Im new to the world of Dalmatians but now have 2 Rosie who hates showing and my puppy Storm. I love the showing hence why i now have storm hopping to do well and meet new friends next year. Rosie on the other hand loves agility so we are going to start classes in the new year. I am a busy mum to i have 5 children ranging from 3 to 19. My husband is into gun dogs springer spaniels and works them. i have already read some posts so hopping to get friends and advice from like mined mad people . I will sort out some photos when my kids can help me put them up thanks for reading Sue Very Happy

Maggi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to you and your spots. Devon is such a lovely place (for many years I lived just over border in Cornwall) but it is a long way for the showing!! Still as you say, we're all mad, so I guess you and young Storm will be regulars on the M5 soon. How very sensible of Rosie to prefer jumping around at home! Laughing
Tim Lockett

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum! Mad people?? Do you mind!! I resemble that remark!! Razz Razz Razz Laughing Wink

We have recently taken a welfare bitch called Cuba from Barnstaple in Devon. Storm has got that, who do you think you are looking at, loom on his face. Another lovely spotty. Smile Very Happy
Spotalot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome,
What beautiful dogs and how lucky to live in such a lovely part of the country.
Nkosi-Kibibi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww what gorgeous looking dals, must admit I love the puppy waiting to grow into their ears look Very Happy

Lovely part of the country with some fabulous walks!
Ellie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome - what gorgeous dogs Smile

A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: