British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easy Fundraising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spotalot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Easy Fundraising Reply with quote

Just to bring this to peoples attention again in the light of Kisscasses posts and the pictures of the ten welfare pups.
all that hard work and expense can be helped when you shop online by just placing orders through here
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk
It costs you nothing and if like me you are partial to online supermarket shopping Tescos and Sainsburys are participants and it soon mounts up when you shop every week.
we recently saved ten pounds ourselves as well with a voucher code provided by easyfundraising.

Go on..... it's just a matter of remembering and takes seconds...really is money for nothing Laughing
Maggi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Christmas shopping coming up and lots of shopping on line to be done over the next few months, could I please remind everyone to register for easy fundraising http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bdw

You don't have to do anythiing special, just go into your regular retailers through this link and easyfundraising will pay Welfare a small percentage of what you spend. It migh not seem much and I think lots of people don't bother/remember - but every little helps.

Welfare has rehomed 27 dogs during the past 4 months. A dozen or so are currently lokking for homes and another 20 dalmatians have been given help in various ways to help their owners keep them.

All this costs money (especially vets fees) and although the workers give their time for free there are still lots of expenses. So when you are about to do an on-line shop, please do a couple of extra clicks and help raise a bit of cash for spotties less fortunate than your own.

Thanks.
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For various reasons I have bought a lot online recently and so wanted to remind all of you especially as you may be Christmas shopping. It really is easy- you register with Easy fundraising and then go there before you go to your retailer. I have just bought from Amazon, John Lewis and Ebay and raise money for Welfare. It cost me nothing extra. Mind you I am kicking myself for buying form Sarah Raven without realising she was in the scheme too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: