British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guardsman Tailgate, back seat guard and divider for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Bring & Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueboy gray

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Guardsman Tailgate, back seat guard and divider for sale Reply with quote

My Guardsman tailgate is tailor made and is designed to be easily fitted without any special tools.

It can be padlocked shut too for added security and safety when the boot area is open.

This guard/cage and tailgate has been removed from a dodge calibre 2006 plate i have just sold , the guard is only 7 months old.

but it may fit other similar style cars

The tailgate has a double door for easy access with a wooden kick board on the bottom section.

Another superb feature is the escape door in the guard to the seating area so in an event where the dog(s) cannot be removed form the rear this escape door can be released to gain exit.

It is all in excellent condition it is a quality piece of kit and i have another one from Guardsman on order for my new car.

The item is also on ebay where there are photographs etc or i can email photographs and confirm measurements if required.

The whole set up was 650 from new.

Open to offers call Graham on 07753853150 or email private.

Can deliver to most championship shows and midland based open shows
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Bring & Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: