British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easy fundraising
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KissCass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Easy fundraising Reply with quote

As we have had quite a few new members lately I thought that I would ask you all to read this about Easy Fundraising. It really is vey simple and the welfare spots benefit from very little effort by us. Please register, it's so simple and very beneficial.

http://www.britishdalmatianclub.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4559&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
KissCass

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kicking this back again for 2 reasons - one because I am really mad at myself as I have just spent 80 at Zooplus and forgot to go through Easy Fundraising. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Hope this makes up for it.

Also because there are only 41 members and there are a lot more members of the forum than that so PLEASE join - it really is so easy and generates a great feeling of smugness Embarassed when you watch your donation going up and you haven't really done anything. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nicki

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry Val I did the same Embarassed was to excited about getting Louie & Tango's food realy cheap off Pets@Home & forgot to Embarassed Rolling Eyes large sticker on screen now to remind me Very Happy

Banjoliers PA & Faithful Follower
KissCass

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make no apology for kicking this back up again as we have had quite a few new members lately. Please join we have 42 members at the moment and I am making it my mission to get 50. So if you don't want me to send the lads round...............

And as the lads comprise, fred22, Gregoir and PaddyD .......... Be afraid, be very afraid.

Please, please read the previous posts below if you have not yet joined.
Maggi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a member already - you wouldn't want that lot round with their bicycle parts, guitars and nicotine patches, and then there is the fact that Paddy is looking for people to practice surgery on.......

JOIN - it costs you nothing and helps dalmatians every time you spend!
fred22

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoops. As one of the lads mentioned (is someone giggling?) I have to say that to my shame I could have probably earned some whilst buying one or two of my bits. I will rectify this later by signing up, then my conscience will be clear if I get the order from Valerie to descend upon you.
Leesey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KissCass wrote:
I make no apology for kicking this back up again as we have had quite a few new members lately. Please join we have 42 members at the moment and I am making it my mission to get 50. So if you don't want me to send the lads round...............

And as the lads comprise, fred22, Gregoir and PaddyD .......... Be afraid, be very afraid.

Please, please read the previous posts below if you have not yet joined.

I am afraid and shall sign up when i next get chance. not of these three in particular but of scrubs as if he is anything like his sister he will have a ferocious streak! (like all dallys when you are playing with them and they want the ball thats in your hand!)

And i would like to point out that just because i am not one of 'the lads' doesn't mean that i'm not scary and i am definitely not a girl! i put myself up for the job as hired gun if the three above are struggling with the workload!

Jon
Spotalot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leesey wrote:

And i would like to point out that just because i am not one of 'the lads' doesn't mean that i'm not scary and i am definitely not a girl! i put myself up for the job as hired gun if the three above are struggling with the workload!

Jon

Laughing Laughing I'm sure it was an oversight on KissCass's part to have left you out Jon Laughing

Is Daisy any less like a crocodile on more food?
Leesey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like being a 'hired Gun' as it means that i only get my hands dirty in extreme situations!

No they haven't calmed down we are hoping they will calm down a but when we are able to take her out for walks and tire her out properly.
KissCass

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sincere apologies Jon you are now formally part of the Hit Squad, and the uniform of spotted mankini is on it's way. The four of you turning up in those and balaclavas will be far more scary than any weapon.
fred22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note to The Lads. Sorry, wont be able to make it tonight. I know Valerie arranged "a hit" on that forum member, you know the one that did some online shopping without going via Easy Fundraising? Well, as said I wont be able to make it. I've got nothing to wear because I've snagged me mankini, I was turning round in front of the mirror seeing if Mortissues could have a cheek as Maggi's using the front for advertising and "twang" it went and it's gone.
Spotalot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
And he's back Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
KissCass

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there could be some advantages to your leading the hit squad without your mankini. That'd make people join up to easyfundrasising in double quick time. Can I ride shotgun?????
Spotalot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually on a serious note if anyone does their supermarket shopping online with Tescos or Sainsburys and you put it through easy fundraising, it soon adds up that way Laughing
Maggi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign up NOW - you don't want fred22 round yours mankiniless and with all his bicycle bits to hand. JUST DO IT. You all must need ot buy something from Amazon or M & S or Tescos or Sainsburys or anywhere really.

You know it makes sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: