British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jan_bon21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Just to say hello to everyone as i am new to the forum.

I was lucky to adopt a 6month old male from the NOEDC on Saturday morning and we have called him Baily. I also have two other Dallies another dog who is rising 4 called Dargo and a bitch who is 7months called Dolly. On top of that i have a black Lab cross called Dee Dee and a house rabbit who lives in the spare room called Willow.

The house is never dull as i am sure you can imagine, was wondering if there is anyone else near me in Bolton who would like to meet up for some nice walks with their dogs??? Very Happy

Jules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya
Always good to hear from others not too far away.
We live in Baxenden Accrington, which isnt that close, but not that far away either Laughing
Maybe when the weather gets nicer in summer we could go for a wander somewhere - at the mo im expecting (in a few weeks or so ) so maybe not the best of ideas as yet Wink
Jules xx
jan_bon21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

That would be good but as you say after you have given birth, can you imagine delivering a baby on the moors with a pack of dogs running round and no signal on your mobile!!!!

Janine x

Jules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol !!
Thats exactly why my three havnt been getting their usual walk routes this past few weeks !!!
Jules xx
Stevo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in.............. enjoy Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: