British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

easyfundraising
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: easyfundraising Reply with quote

Thanks to vigilance by Janet Tweedy we are now registered on the Easyfundraising site. It is a good way to help us while doing your Christmas shopping online so do sign up. Below is an explanation.

Shop Online and Raise Money!

Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? Itís the easiest way to help raise money for British Dalmatian Welfare! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!

So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bdw for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There's over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.

Save money too!
easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you'll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, youíll be saving money yourself.

Sign up at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bdw and start making a difference...simply by shopping.
KissCass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! If it's got M & S and John Lewis I'll be keeping you in Chappie for the next year at least! Is there any reason why we can't email friends and colleagues with this?
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more the merrier. I thought it was a great idea, a little more hassle as you have to go via their site to get to the one you want but at least Ishall stop moaning at OH for buying books on Amazon if Welfare gets something out of it!!
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have enrolled in this now myself and it is really easy. I was amazed to see how many orgaisations are involved including Ebay. It is really easy as they say just go to your favourite store via the easy fund raising website rather than direct. I shall use it to buy our regular stationary order from Viking. I have enrolled my other half too as he buys a lot on Amazon and is thinking of buying a new pc. Dell and PC world are both on it!!!
RubySkye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea Anne Very Happy I've signed up and have already started buying Christmas presents and will get my lot to do the same, we do a lot of shopping on line especially this time of year, I was surprised how many retailers are on there too Very Happy
Maggi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic idea Anne. I've signed up and have posted a note on my Facebook page asking others to join in. If they are doing their Xmas shopping anyway they may as well help!
Wyrd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've signed up as well Smile

Nags Equestrian -Handmade beta biothane synthetic bridles and dog equipment to your requirements.
Nicki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great I use Ebay all the time Very Happy

Banjoliers PA & Faithful Follower
Spotalot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggi wrote:
Fantastic idea Anne. I've signed up and have posted a note on my Facebook page asking others to join in. If they are doing their Xmas shopping anyway they may as well help!

Ditto
Flygirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have too Smile

www.elizabethsampsonpiano.co.uk
www.dalstorm.co.uk
www.nuadalseurope.co.uk
http://tyrodal-nuagene.blogspot.com/
Lucadal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Spend, spend, spend!!! Reply with quote

All signed up & made an order already!!! Very Happy
KissCass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to bring this post to the foreground again. I've just ordered some new curtains and blinds and some boots and have raised over £40. I've put it as my home page to remind me to use it as every retailer I want to use seems to be on there. I even forgot to use it with M & S, so re-entered the site through the fundraising one and my basket was still there, and the contribution went though.
bryedal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Donations Reply with quote

So easy to use too Very Happy
We get confirmation of how much we've raised.
Is it all coming through to Welfare as promptly Anne?
Liz
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask Angela our treasurer how quickly we are getting the money. The ONLY painless part of having to buy a new microwave was that Welfare benefitted. My husband buys books and dvds on line and he has got totally in to the habit of going via the site. He has almost got to the stage that if he can't find it that way he won't bother. Thanks all for your support. Very Happy
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as of this morning it was ££80.45. I forgot to ask Angela what the time delay was between our spending and the donation but we have only been registered for a month so it is great. Keep Shopping!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: