British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In newport or surrounding areas ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annspot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: In newport or surrounding areas ? Reply with quote

Hi all, im not sure if i am in the correct category, but i would like to take my dally to shows in the summer just to have a look around.
Does anyone know of any that are held in newport, or surrounding areas in south wales, as there is not many dalmatians in this area.
donothing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Dog shows Reply with quote

Sorry I do not know the Newport area very well but on my site I have links to assorted sites that have schedules, you could have a look at Pro Dogs. The Kennel Club have an excellent Show Diary but that is only three months ahead - might be worth a look, again there is a link on my Links page. Another option is to get a show diary from Dalmatian Welfare as all shows and canine societies are listed in the front. If you need further help feel free to message me - my diary is currently drying having been covered in coffee this morning, again, when it is dry I can look up assorted societies near you?.

Take care and good luck

http://dalissm.co.uk/Links.aspx
Dalregis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: shows in S Wales Reply with quote

You could contact Nina Fleming who lives near Caerphilly - email her at nfleming@dsl.pipex.com. I'm sure she will be able to offer advice.
Pat
annspot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: nina fleming Reply with quote

Hi pat, i was going to get a dalmatian from nina in the beginning, but she had a few misses with her bitch being pregnant and so the wait would be very long, which i didn't want, so then purchased one from okehampton.
As i have spoken to her before, i will give her a ring to ask her.
Thanks for your reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: