British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jarrow & Hebburn CS, Birtley, County Durham 14.02.10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donothing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Jarrow & Hebburn CS, Birtley, County Durham 14.02.10 Reply with quote

Further to the speculation regarding who won at Jarrow & Hebburn CS, Birtley, County Durham 14.02.10 sorry while I would love to post the details of the winner it was made very clear to me that I was “forbidden” from doing so, and the person in question was “not giving permission” for their details, or that of their Dalmatian, to be published on the forum – I will not use the actual words spoken. We were again told not to publish their details on the Sunday at the Jarrow & Hebburn Canine Society before the class had even started: accordingly I felt that simply writing “At the request of the Br / Exh details have been withheld” would cover this request; as most are aware I always post the North East results, no matter where we get placed, as we are a small region with the same half dozen or so supporting the local shows.

Last edited by donothing on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
portunes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited as comment no longer needed
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is a public forum, and results are also in the public domain, it is open to anyone who is registered on the forum to post show results.

Action would only be taken if the results were inaccurate or some unacceptable comment was made about the placings.

The purpose of the form is to make results available sooner. Often the dog press hold back open show results for many weeks due to space constraints
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: