British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning -strange email

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Breeding & Rearing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeangenie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Warning -strange email Reply with quote

I recently received an email from someone claiming to be a cocker spaniel breeder, enquiring about obtaining a dalmatian puppy for a third party (or fourth party, as the puppy was to be given to someone else). I googled the person's name and the only dog-related site that came up was a very suspicious 'rescue' site where the various dogs were for sale with two prices given; one price was the neutered price, the (much higher) price for if they were to be for breeding.

Luckily I have no puppies to sell so it's not a problem for me, but I thought it'd be sensible to mention it in case other people have received the same message. Call me cynical but it seems very suspicious to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Breeding & Rearing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: