British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ringcraft nr andover

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarsodots

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: ringcraft nr andover Reply with quote

hi, we are looking for a ringcraft class nr us in andover, we know of 2, barton stacy, which is a very small hall and we feel with such a big dog we'd need a bigger place and also whitchurch which seems ideal but we think maybe full. is there anywhere else? we need to perfect our ringcraft with help!!! Confused
jabbadal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below are 2 canine clubs that hold ringcraft classes:

READING & DISTRICT KENNEL ASSOCIATION
Mrs H V Williams,
Comptonwood,
Crookham Common,
Nr Newbury Berks.
RG19 8EL.
Tel: 01635 268269

SALISBURY & SOUTH WILTS CANINE SOCIETY
Mr M Burke,
96 Netherhampton Rd.
West Hamham,
Salisbury, Wiltshire,
SP2 8LZ.
Tel: 01722 325519

For all those looking for local canine clubs that may hold ringcraft classes in your area, you find the following website of help:
http://www.bestofbreeds.com/clubcorner/index.htm

Click on 'general canine clubs', for a list from A to Z!!

Jabbadal

http://www.zyworld.com/jabbawockdalmatians
Sue Parkin-Russell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Test Valley Ringcraft (held in Whitchurch, Hants) Reply with quote

Hi! I am the Chairperson of TVRC and we are never full!!! Very Happy

Some nights are busier than others but we always find the time to fit everyone in.

If you have been before, you will know that we are a very social club, the noise generated from the chatter and laughter is good training for all the dogs.

We start at 8:30pm on Monday evenings, train for about 45 minutes, then have a short tea break, followed by training for another 30 minutes, depending on numbers.

Training is held at the Testbourne Community School in Micheldever Road, Whitchurch. We are currently based in the Gymnasium and hope to move back to the Theatre Hall in January.

Some people and their dogs stay for the whole training session others leave at tea break if they have children or an early start the next day. Shocked

We don't meet when the Monday falls on a Bank Holiday or during August - far too hot. Our last training evening this term is Monday 20 November and we start again on Monday 8 January 2007.

First night is free and then it's 2 per dog, per night after that which includes a tea/coffee and biscuit during the breaktime. There's also a 2 a year membership charge for each member of the family that wishes to join, aged over 16.

Please email me if there is anything further I can help you with.

There is also a training class held by Marlborough Canine Society on Tuesday evenings, again email me and I will pass on details.

Best Regards,
Sue.
01635 299353
jenrowe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ringcraft nr andover Reply with quote

Hi there is show training in Romsey on a wednesday night, at 8.00pm
at the crossfield Hall, [/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> South All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: