British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Face Scratching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Health Matters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LIVINGSTONE

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Face Scratching Reply with quote

Can anyone please help. My Dalmation of 2 years is constantly scratching the side of her face, does anyone else have this problem and know the cause.

Tafuta Oh So Quiet

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takara does it a lot, she has cut herself before as well because she scratches herself so much.
I haven't a clue what it is I'm afraid, she's not actually scratched for a while, rather pawed it with one of her front paws but when she does scratch with her back feet, she ends up making cuts in her cheeks.

I hope you find an answer and I'd be interested to know too!

I know there is something you can put on them to soothe itching when they have fleas, when I remember what it is I'll let you know, it might help by applying that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Health Matters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: