British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ringcraft near Thirsk, North Yorks??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North East
View previous topic :: View next topic  
capelli

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Ringcraft near Thirsk, North Yorks?? Reply with quote

I've messaged the kennel club twice and they've failed to reply both times. Would love to know of any ringcraft classes in my area...Kia 6 months now and would like to have a go at showing.

Thanks xx
Lucadal

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Ringcraft Reply with quote

Hi

Sorry I'm not local so haven't got any personal experience of ringcraft training in your area but the following may be of help.

There is a web site www.bestofbreeds.co.uk this is a directory of all sorts but at the top of the front page there are all sorts of options to choose from. Choose 'Club Corner', scroll down the Club Corner page and you get to a dog section and under Dog Training Uk the top of the list is 'Ringcraft Clubs and Societies' click this option. In here there are just LOADS of clubs listed so there may be a bit of searching to do but you may just find something in here (all can be searched alphabetically).

I did spot one called Ripon Dog Training Society and the contact was a Mrs Guest in Thirsk (tel 01854 577640).

Hope you find one and good luck with the training.

Sara.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North East All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: