British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BDC May Open show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Juniors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalregis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: BDC May Open show Reply with quote

I hope that all our Junior handlers are full of enthusiasm, particularly after watching the Crufts preview on the television. I understand that one ( or could be more) of our own handlers will be competing at Crufts this year - not sure which breeds will be handled though !
Don't forget that we have Junior handling classes at the BDC Open Show on Saturday May 5th with an ex-junior handler appointed as the judge.
There are 2 classes ( 6-11 years and 12-16 years.) - entry free.
Details are in the schedule which can be downloaded if you don't have one.
Your dog must be previously entered and exhibited at the show(not necessarily handled in the show class by a Junior)
bryedal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Juniors Reply with quote

Also, would the Juniors involved like to send me details so that I can include them in Spots Of News Question We don't seem to get any news in for the Junior Spot Confused
Liz
Editor

Last edited by bryedal on Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Winflash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sort of news are you after Liz? Handling, YKC stakes or just general successes of the younger generation?

Karen
bryedal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Juniors Reply with quote

Any Juniors out there can let me have any good results that they achieve in their Handling, YKC or even in Obedience, Agility Etc with the Dalmatians they handle.
Let us hear about them Laughing
If I get a good response from the Juniors themselves, the results can be collected for the Junior Spot, in Spots of News, the same way as the Good Citizen passes are Cool
Liz
Winflash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Liz.

Carrie usually asks for us to let her know but at the moment it is the quiet season as you know. Roll on the summer.

Karen
x
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed watching the ypungsters yesterday. It gave me much amusement to hear their mothers taking them off to change into their "show clothes" and looking so smart With the little ones it requires real rapport to keep the dogs focused as they cannot rely on size or strength to make the dog stay with them. Well done to all participants. Anne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Juniors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: