British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: New Reply with quote

Hello!!!
Although we have been members off the BDC for some years now this is first time on the forum, our first dalmation Penny was fourteen when she died and our second dalmation Millie was thirteen and a half when she died on Thursday just gone , we have been blessed with two lovely girls , as I type this both my wife and myself hurt so much and the house feels so empty.
Spotalot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
My condolences to you both.

We lost our first Dalli Kacey 3 years ago and our 2nd Dylan in April just gone.
We are blessed that we now have Daisy 3 but the others are never far from our thoughts.
They're such a huge part of the family arnt they.

When you feel able we would love to hear more about your girls and maybe even see a favourite photo or two.

I do hope that one day you may be able to have another.
They never replace the ones that are gone, but tgey certainly help to fill the hole in your heart.
Rosso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: New Reply with quote

Thanks Carol you must know how we are feeling, we will have another one, Millie who passed away on Thursday was from the welfare side of the club and was a year old when we had her , Millie was a sweet little girl and wouldn't hurt a fly , when we first had her she suffered from car sickness but she did get use to it as the months went on, and then went everywhere with us.

John & Jane
Nkosi-Kibibi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking of you at this very sad time John and Jane.

Both of my mine are young but hearing of the loss of someone else makes me sad to know they will one day be taken from me and I cant bear that thought so I just enjoy them that bit more while I still can.

I can only send you my best wishes and hope you find some comfort in all your memories
spottydogs3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are lots of us on here you can relate to how you are feeling. I have now had five Dalmatians in total, we currently have two living with us but will never forget the ones who have gone before. They will always be in my heart and still missed.

Hope you enjoy the forum and that one day you will be able to share exploits of a new dallie with us.

Heather
Louis & Sophie
Jeangenie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully understand your feelings. I too have lost oldies of fifteen and fourteen, and have a fourteen year old still with us as well as a youngster of 2. They all leave an individual hole in your heart and are never forgotten.
Maggi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My condolences to you both. However many dogs one has, the loss of a member of our spotted families is heartbreaking. The only thing to know is that you gave them a wonderful life and in time it is all the good times that come back as happy memories. Perhaps when your loss is a bit less raw you would like to share some photos and memories with us as we all understand what you are feeling.
alanhinchcliffe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm certain it wont help but we know how you feel we lost our Jasper last year at the grand age of 15 1/2 im afraid it still hurts now to think about him although Molly and Tilly, our new dallies, go some way to replace the emptiness, he was just like one of the children because he more or less grew up with them. our condolences to you and your family
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: