British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

November BDC Open Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Juniors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalregis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: November BDC Open Show Reply with quote

All BDC members should have received their schedules for the November Open Show. Can I remind all Junior handlers that we have 2 classes scheduled for Junior Handlers.
Class A is for handlers aged 6-11 years and class B is for handlers aged 12-16 years. Entry is free but dogs must be entered in show classes ( shown on entry form) . Entries will not be taken on the day.
Our last Open Show had a good entry of Juniors so - why not give it a go and again show we " seniors" how it should be done!
Please feel free to email me privately with any queries.
Good luck!
Pat
Lucadal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Junior Handling at BDC November Open Show Reply with quote

Hi all,

It's brilliant to see the Junior Handling Classes scheduled once again for the November BDC Open Show Laughing Laughing Laughing !!

The children seemed to have such fun last time let's make it even more successful this time!!!

The only thing that worries me is that my 8 yr old is now saying he wants a go!! Anyone got a toy wind up Dalmatian he can have a go with!!!?

Please get your entries in and see if we can have a record entry (well EVEN more than last time anyway)!

Sara, Tim, Jenny & Tom Razz .
Dalregis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: BDC Open show Reply with quote

Apparently entries are VERY SLOW in coming in for the Junior Handling classes.
If you would like us to continue to put on these classes at future Club Open shows you will all need to make the effort to enter this time to ensure that we don't need to seriously consider dropping them.

After all, we responded initially to requests to stage these classes so, their future is in your hands!
Pat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Juniors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: