British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Everybody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saffys mum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Hi Everybody Reply with quote

Hi,

I am owned by an 8th month old bitch, which I have longed for since my last girl went to sleep 6 years ago. I have only had her a week, but it feels like forever, I havent walked this much for ages! Forgot how mental they are, but wouldnt change them
Ribblehill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Big Welcome... Reply with quote

Congratulations on being picked by another Dalmatian to be her mum!
I hope you have lots of fun with Saffy. If you are technically minded (readers on here no that i am not!), why not post a picture of your baby in the puppy album, so we can all admire her?
tigerlily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: newuser Reply with quote

Hi Saffys mum
My dally is 9 months old and like you i havent walked like this ever but she makes me laugh every day and i wouldnt be with out her, you will get plenty of help and advice here so enjoy.
Tigerlily
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: