British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mike Gibbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Obituaries (People)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalregis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Mike Gibbs Reply with quote

I'm sure that all who knew Mike and Marion Gibbs will be saddened to hear that Mike lost his battle against cancer in the early hours of this morning. Mike was a great character and will also be remembered as a '60's pop star as Gerry Levine. Our thoughts are with Marion and her daughters at this sad time
Pat.
Maggi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry to hear of Mike's death - he was very bravely at BUBA a couple of weeks ago even though he was very ill. Always happy and cheerful, he and Marion were so hospitable to me and my friend from France when I was over for Crufts in March. He will be much missed. All my thoughts are with Marion and her daughters at this very sad time.
Jeangenie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear of his loss: particularly poignant at this time of year. He'll be very much missed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Obituaries (People) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: