British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enlarged Heart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pauline

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Enlarged Heart Reply with quote

Lottie,
Thanks for your kind words, Sadie had another really bad night last night and I really thought she would'nt be here this morning, but when I got up there she was as bright as a button wanting to go out for her walk ! I have to take them out seperately now, Alfie over the fields for 45min/1 hour, Sadie around the short block 5 mins .......
As the day goes on she starts getting worse, she also has a condition which was diagnosed when she was 18months called megasophagus, the Vet said on Friday that with the osophagus being swollen and her heart is swollen they are pressing against each other, she does'nt seem to be in pain, she just keeps coughing and drooling (we have kitchen rolls in every room and one permanently stuck under my arm).
I'll keep you updated of any changes,
Thanks again
Pauline
Tafuta Oh So Quiet

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pauline,

I'm glad Sadie was feeling better this morning - it must be so hard to watch her deteriorate, and it's wonderful that you continue to be there for her.

She sounds like a very brave and happy girl - a credit to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: