British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Partners in crime

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pauline

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Partners in crime Reply with quote

Hi, My name is Pauline and I have 2 liver spotted dally's. They are half brother and sister. Sadie is 3 1/2 years old and Alfie was 2 in March (he really enjoyed his birthday party this year). Sadie is very ill (I've written in the health section about her condition) and Alfie is such a character, he's been on this earth before ! But I must admit he is a very fussy eater.
Tafuta Oh So Quiet

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pauline,

First of all welcome to the forum!

I've just gone and read your posts in the health section and I'm so sorry to hear what you and your poor baby are going through.
I'm glad you have Alfie to help you get through it though and I'm sure Sadie will leave a huge hole in your life.

I can't imagine it happening to Takara, it's bad enough when any pet is ill but when a dog as charismatic as a dally suddenly becomes ill like that it must be heart wrenching.

You will receive lots of support and advice here and there's always someone around to have a natter with.

Best wishes to you and your partners in crime!
Lottie xx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: