British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

le bonjour de Alpha et stéphane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alpha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: le bonjour de Alpha et stéphane Reply with quote

Hello, I am the happy owner of a bitch dalmatien of 11 less. I am French and lives in Toulouse in the western south. I followed the cruft' S by Internet and I saw the results. Congratulations with the champions. My bitch is called Alpha and started shows. It made first of the young category in Toulouse on last 26 February. It obtained the first place and excellent. I give you the address of the blog or you will be able to see a hundred photographs relating to it. I like England and English. Good evening and soon on the forum.
Stéphane and Alpha
PS : you can see Alpha on the fotos forum (general)
my blog adress: http://spaces.msn.com/ycvs/

Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Wink
saclegg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: le bonjour de Stephane and Alpha Reply with quote

Bonjour et bienvenu Stephane. I hope you will enjoy this forum. I think you mean to say that Alpha is 11 months? I think she is pretty and I hope you qualify her for Cruft's next year. If not, visit the show anyway!
alpha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, 11 months but my English is basic and school excuse me for all these faults of orthograhe and grammar. Now I understand the foreigners who write on the forum of the cdd
good sunny day stéphane
Glenda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello Stephane

Good to see another 'foreigner' taking advantage of this great site - I am in Australia, but distance doesn't seem to matter when it comes to Dalmatians and their owners, we are all the same breed. I'm sure you'll get a lot of support, information and friendship, as I have - never mind the borders.

Best wishes
Glenda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: