British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leo settles in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Chin Sam Ian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Leo settles in Reply with quote

Leo, who used to be called Cebo has been with us for about 7 weeks now and he has settled in nicely. Like any dal he runs about in the mud plays and wrestles with most dogs in the park and is 100% fun. sometimes I joke with my 2 sons and say, "Let's exchange him for a toy poodle." They get quite upset. We want to thank Malcolm and Kath for arranging the adoption and the North England Dalmatian Club for making it all possible.
uniquewoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark

We also adopted our Dali through the North England Dalmation Club. He arrived in November and celebrates his first birthday this month. he now thinks he is one of the kids, he certainly acts like one of them... I find myself yelling his name when he has gone quiet as I know he is up to something.. he comes to find me with a sheepish look on his face wondering how I know that he is being naughty.

Last night he woke me up as I was taking up too much space on the bed and he was uncomfortable. He comes back from his daily runs absolutely covered in mud from top to bottom and then gets really insulted when I wash him down. He gets on brilliantly with my four sons though they dont appreciate the hunt for their shoes in the morning just before school.

He wont let us read a newspaper as we are ignoring him, so it is a fight as to who gets to the paper first in the morning.

I could go on for hours as to how he makes us laugh, frustrates us when he is naughty and melts our hearts with his loving, he is so much part of the family.

Anyway good luck with your new addition and keep us posted us to how he is doing.

Uniquewoman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: