British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Ohio, USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Hello from Ohio, USA Reply with quote

I am very new here. Very Happy Actually I've owned and bred Dalmatians for 35yrs, but I live in the US in the state of Ohio. I hope I am welcome here. I have enjoyed reading your forums. I do not do tons of breeding, mostly having a litter only when I am wanting a new puppy. I have taught public obedience classes, show handling classes, and at the moment do Public Education for the Dalmatian Club of America. I currently have 3 Dals, Finnegan - Ch TarBarr's Ard Rhi of K-Max, age 7,
Keegan - Ch Proctor N TarBarr's Pog Mo Thoin, age 3, and Reilly - TarBarr's Ag Seidradh Deatach. age 2.

Where the hair sticks to everything BUT the dogs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hello Jacki and welcome to the BDC forum. It is great to have you on board, and thank you for giving some information on your background.

Hopefully all users of the forum gain from a wider range of users. I'm sure you will find many other users with similar backgrounds to yours.

We look forward to hearing from you when you something to share.

Regards

Paul
Glenda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: It's a wide world Reply with quote

Hello Jackie

Welcome to the forum - great to hear from another long distance member. I'm in Australia with my rescue dal 'Lucy'. I have gained knowledge, friendship and support from this site and I'm sure you will get the same benefits - its a great way to share our love of the breed.

Best wishes to you and your dals
Glenda & Lucy
LJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hi Jackie and welcome from me too. We live in Somerset in the UK but for four years lived in New Hampshire USA, loved the area and the friends we made there.
Jacki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Warm Welcomes Reply with quote

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I'm like every other Dalmatian person I just love to talk about my "babies" and I love hearing about all yours too. I also find it so helpful getting different perspectives on things with these silly creatures. You are never ever too old to learn.

Where the hair sticks to everything BUT the dogs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucadal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi

Welcome, lovely to hear from you.

We do not breed but have owned Dalmatians for the last 14years and have recently started venturing into the world of 'showing'. Our latest lad is having GREAT Laughing fun and considering that we are novices he is doing really well. Very Happy

Best Wishes to you and your dogs,

Sara, Tim, Jenny, Tom and Luca.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: