British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmySpeedy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne Reply with quote

Hello!
I am a new member not only to this forum, but to this country too! Rolling Eyes
Me and my husband Stefan just moved to Whitley Bay (Tyne & Wear) from Germany, although we both are Austrians. We have two wonderful dogs: our beautiful Amy - she is a black spotted Dalmatian lady from two years and my very special Jack Russell Princess called Speedy, she is eight years now. At the moment we miss our two ladies very, very much because they have to stay in Austria til March, because of the regulations of coming into the UK concerning rabies. Crying or Very sad
We would really like to meet other people in the nearer and wider area, who have dallies, for example to make some nice walks together! So we would be happy to hear from similar enthusiastic dalmatian friends as we are. Laughing
Bye Susanne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: