British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from a newbie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LCooper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Hello from a newbie! Reply with quote

Hi,

I am not a dalmatian owner but potential dalmatian fosterer (have just posted in Welfare section, hope that I posted in the right place!) but thought I would say hello anyway. Smile

Look forward to chatting to you all!

Lucy.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Lucy.

Don't be afraid to ask for any help or advice that you need.
Tafuta Oh So Quiet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Lucy!

Well done for volounteering for fostering! It's something I'd love to do but am not in a situation to do right now (my own dog is only a pup and my family aren't as enthusiastic about it!)

Once you've had a dally in your life you won't look back!

What made you want to foster dalmatians? Anything in particular? Looking around the site you'll get a good feel for what it takes, and gives to be a dalmatian owner and how great these special dogs are!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LCooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I've just looked at your website, she is so beautiful!

The reason for wanting to foster dalmatians is that we looked into various breeds that we liked and dalmatians seemed to suit us the best out of all of them (apart from retrievers which we already foster). I gather that they are good family dogs, that they don't like to be left alone (which is fine as I am always around or can take a dog out with me), that they like lots of exercise (we are big walkers) and that they are basically soppy old things! So we decided that they would suit us very well.

I have emailed a couple of people about fostering so fingers crossed I will get a response soon and I hope that they will let us foster this beautiful breed.

Lucy. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: