British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harrogate dal owners ???- or nr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North East
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jules

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Harrogate dal owners ???- or nr Reply with quote

Hi guys
wondering if anyone can help ...
I have a newbie to the breed wanting a pup from us. She is really nice and very keen to learn. Shes had large dogs before but not a dal. She has met a few dals, but only in passing a while ago.
I was wondering if anyone lives in the same area as her that she could pop round and see your loverly spotties give her a bit more idea before driving up to us.
She lives in Harrogate. If anyone lives anywhere nr and wouldnt mind letting their dals slobber all over her could you let me know please and ill pass on the details Twisted Evil
Cheers
Jules xx
Caldecacre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Harrogate Reply with quote

Hiya Jules,
Harrogate is only 30 - 45 mins from you Jules. Very Happy
Would be just as easy for them to come to you, then they can meet you and Shadow and you can meet them.
Unless I have it completely wrong and there are two Harrogates, you know what I am like with geography! Laughing

Louise xx
www.caldecacre.co.uk
Jules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh !
Well she said she was from Reading - but then said Harrogate was the area ? - Am i wrong - is there an area of Reading called Harrogate or not ??
I might have got the address wrong ! - Ill find out !!!
Jules xx
Jules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE IGNORE IT IS THE WRONG ADDRESS ALTOGETHER ANYWAY !!!
DONT KNOW WHERE I GOT THAT ONE FROM ! Rolling Eyes
MUST HAVE BEEN A BUSY DAY AND TALKING TO TOO MANY PEOPLE ! LOL
j XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North East All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: