British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waiting anxiously for the new arrival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Chin Sam Ian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Waiting anxiously for the new arrival Reply with quote

Dear All,

Our family has recently lost our lurcher during the christmas period and it has been a time of grieving. I got in touch with the North of England Dalmatian club and we are patiently waiting for them to arrange to bring us a rescued dalmatian. I have made it clear that we are not looking for a perfect looking dog and as for perfect behaviour we know better than to expect that to start with. A couple from the organisation came to our home and they were delightful. We are looking forward to the new addition to the family. We have a lot to learn about looking after a dallie and I hope I can find some good advice on this forum

Mark
shandrydan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mark & Co. Very Happy You sound like the perfect family for a Dalmatian! Look forward to hearing about your new arrival when s/he gets here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: