British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twas the Bite Before Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Charles Kelley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Twas the Bite Before Christmas Reply with quote

Hi. My name is Lee Charles Kelley. I'm a dog trainer and mystery novelist, living in New York City.

I just want to let you know, if you don't already, that my 4th novel in the Jack Field series, Twas the Bite Before Christmas, is in stores now. My books are best described as a combination murder mystery, romantic comedy, and dog training manual. The new book features a lovely Dalmatian on the cover (she's the apparent victim of a dognapping in the storyline!).

Here are some quotes from online reviewers:

Harriet Klausner (Amazon.com's #1 Reviewer): "Kelley has written a clever crime caper."

Nancy Eaton (MysteriesGalore.com): "A fun mystery that will make you keep turning the pages."

Bob Walch (ILoveAMystery.com): "Perfect for taking the edge off after a day of fighting shoppers at the mall. The training tips are an added bonus which may actually improve your relationship with your pooch."

Twas the Bite Before Christmas will also be reviewed in the December issue of DogWorld Magazine (American). It's also available in hardcover from The Mystery Guild as a Featured Alternate Selection.

yours truly,

Lee Charles Kelley

PS: My own Dalmatian, Freddie, will be 14 in May! You can see his picture on the inside back cover of all my novels...if I can figure out how to use a scanner I'll send you a photo of him in Central Park.
Ribblehill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Christmas stocking filler Reply with quote

Thanks for that Lee and welcome...

If our members haven't yet thought about their Christmas lists, they can make a start with your book. This could well be the gift for the person that has everything!

Ribblehill, Dalmatianists do it faster (run that is!)
Lee Charles Kelley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Christmas stocking filler Reply with quote

Ribblehill wrote:
Thanks for that Lee and welcome...

If our members haven't yet thought about their Christmas lists, they can make a start with your book. This could well be the gift for the person that has everything!

Ribblehill, Dalmatianists do it faster (run that is!)

Thanks! I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back and visit sooner but I had trouble logging on again. In fact, it's taken me half an hour to log on, read your reply, and post this!

I hope I can drop in more often.

LCK
Jakey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How interesting!!
I joined this site to check out if there's any dalmatians nearby to maybe get together for walks as not all breeds apreciate their rough play! didnt expect to read post from someone so far away! How are you? Tell me bout your doggy!
Mine is 16 months old and he thinks hes a human! hes the best dog in the world but the worst guard dog!!
Lee Charles Kelley

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Twas the Bite Before Christmas Reply with quote

Well, my dog would make a lousy guard dog as well. He wouldn't run up to a burglar and kiss him, mind you. He'd just lie on his bed and watch -- maybe thump his tail, nervously. Then go back to sleep.

He's nearly 14 yrs. old. He's a very good boy but has trouble with the stairs in our brownstone. I have to encourage him up every step...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: