British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Junior Handling - Marvellous News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maggi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Junior Handling - Marvellous News Reply with quote

Yesterday at Discover Dogs Charlotte Page and her Dalmatian won the overall Junior Handler of the year for 2010. Congratulations to Charlotte who is such a good handler and thanks from us all for showing that Dalmatians and their handlers can lead the way.

Everyone should be proud of Charlotte for bringing dalis to the forefront and making it look so easy. I wish I was that good!
Spotalot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Charlotte Laughing
very well done to you both. Laughing
TulaAngelDust

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im so very pleased for Charlotte as this is who I got Tula from, Tula's mum Chloe is the Dalmatian that Charlotte had an amazing Crufts with this year Laughing
KissCass

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done indeed. Anyone who can be an ambassador for our great breed has got to be congratulated sincerely, and i have full admiration for the hard work which must have gone in.
lottiensaf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Charlotte Page Reply with quote

Great news for Charlotte, For Winflash Dalmatians and for our breed too. Dalmatians are not easy dogs to show, this is a real achievement.
My lines started from Karen and Ian Pages Winflash Dalmatians indeed one of our girls, Lottie is named after Charlotte. Charlotte and Chloe sail around the ring it is a real joy to watch.
Well done!
Darren Simon and the Boutonneux Dalmatians
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: