British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New name, old member!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
granardal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: New name, old member! Reply with quote

Hi,
I have changed my Affix both sides of the Irish Sea to GRANARDAL so here I am again but now under the new name! Shocked
Granardal comes from the town I live near (Granard) plus - Dal Wink
My avatar shows Declan at the age of 6 months, relaxing for a change. He lives with Polo (5) who is enchanted to have a male playmate and Polly (9) who is not. Rolling Eyes

Gill (ex-Polidot)

PS Just noticed my avatar is missing Shocked keep getting incomprehensible messages so I'll have to sort it out another time Rolling Eyes

Plus - my signature isn't here either Confused maybe give up for tonight!!!!!
jabbadal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gill,

The very best wishes for the future with your new affix

And of course with your 'newish' addition to the spotty family!

Keep us posted with the Irish results when you can, It's great to hear all the news.

Jabbadal

http://www.zyworld.com/jabbawockdalmatians
Tafuta Oh So Quiet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gill - was wondering where you'd got to.

I used to be Dottie Lottie but it wouldn't let me sign in - not sure why - so have this new affix but I think I forgot to tell everyone. lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
granardal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks folks!

Just in case anyone is now confused - affix = KC and IKC affix (now tacked onto Declan's pedigree name) just happens to be my USER NAME on here as well. Saves having to dream something else up, it was bad enough trying to find 5 alternative affix names for the IKC! Rolling Eyes

We're still doing shows most weekends over here, I have been busy doing Opens for the Junior Diploma (like the UK Junior Warrant) as you can only count 2 champ shows wins, the rest have to be from Opens. Great fun, made lots of new friends and seen a great deal of the Country, luckily it is a relatively small island! We only need another 4 points now and have until the end of next June to get them so I am fairly relaxed at the moment Shocked Polly and Polo are still strutting their stuff too so I am being kept busy! Wink

Gill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: