British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar Girl (or boy)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred22

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Calendar Girl (or boy) Reply with quote

I was looking at the noedc calendar for 2010 on our kitchen wall, realised it was still on March ahem, and thought how super all the dals were.
Looked particularly at the photo for this month, October. The dal in the picture is absolutely lovely and I wondered if her (or his) owner came on here? Or have any of your dals made it on to the calendar??
lina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of those calenders,the photos are great i often wonder who they belong to.I sent photos of Holly but sadly they never got in last time.i dont know who decides which get in but they are lovely.
fred22

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would send some of Millie but they'd be more fitting for a wanted poster than a calendar, Laughing
nadiacovadonga31

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do you send photos in
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't answer for the NOEDC but for the British Dalmatian Welfare Calendar the person to send pictures to is on the last page of the calendar so do look there.

In our case it is Gail Levy gail@primrosehillpets.co.uk. We only use photos of rescue dogs although do not limit it to dogs rehomed by us. We usually have a cut off date of the end of June. Then Gail and our printer select the pictures taking into account pictures appropriate to the season. They try to pick dogs in different situations too, both on their own and with other dogs/people/animals. It is always a difficult choice. Thsi year for example we had LOTS of pictures taken in the snow but only one really Christmassy one. To see our one for this year do look at our website www.dalmatianwelfare.co.uk. The North of England web site seems to be being changed so I couldn't fine theirs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: