British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welfare Christmas Cards, calendars and Show Diaries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Welfare Christmas Cards, calendars and Show Diaries Reply with quote

Yes. I know it is early but we have them all for sale again. They are for sale in the shop on our web site www.dalmatianwelfare.co.uk. We have a picture by artist Chris Oatridge showing a typical dalmatian stealing and opening a Christmas present from under the Christmas tree. I would never dare leave edible presents within such easy reach!!! Laughing They are excellent quality and cost 2.50 for a pack of five.

We are also selling our 2011 calendar. Each page has a picture of a Welfare Dalmatian. They cost 7.50 plus 1.00 postage and packing which is for second class post in a padded envelope.

We also have Show Diaries for all you keen show goers. They function as an ordinary diary but also have a list of all the shows throughout the year so you can start planning now.

I hope to see your orders flooding in. Thanks in advance. Anne
sandra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Anne, are you still making cards?
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I can find time, I have a new puppy, she is five months now so things are a bit easier. contact me privately if you are interested. Anne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: