British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOEDC Fun Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: NOEDC Fun Day Reply with quote

Hi - Can someone please tell me when this is going to be held this year?
Cheers
gillieworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its being held at the same place as last year. Lady Margaret hall,Welbeck, Nr Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 3NB on Sunday September 20th 2009

http://www.noedc.com/NEW%20CLUB%20SITE/News.html
donothing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Fun Day Reply with quote

Sadly we are going to miss this years fun day due to having too much on: Darlington on the Friday, a wedding on the Saturday, Madge Cull fun day on the Sunday and something on the Monday so something had to be given up, unfortunately it was the fun day. However we will be there next year, and can put the fancy dress cotume I bought, for this year, on next year - hows that for planning.

We had a great time last year and are already looking forward to next year to the extent I have already booked the weekend off. For anybody new who has not been it is a great day, and it is wonderful watching so many Dals running and playing together. Well recommended.
nadiacovadonga31

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to one of the fund days back in 2007 and it was fantastic unfortunately due to me not having the confidence to do long distance driving i havent been able to attend again which is a shame as it was a wonderful day out and my girl dally piper really enjoyed herself and my daughter did to. As for me i was in dally heaven
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Shows & Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: