British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi to everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crilly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Hi to everyone Reply with quote

Hi to everyone on this site, which is great by the way.

I feel a bit guilty really that i only stumbled across this site whilst looking for information regarding an operation my dally has just had.

Look forward to hanging around for a while.

ooh must not forget Ruudi the whole reason i can across this site in the first place, he's eight and still showing no signs of calming down yet.
polidot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and welcome!
So, you have an eight year old who isn't calming down yet? Laughing
I have a nine year old still being shown and bounces around the ring like a puppy if I let her!!! Rolling Eyes Still, at least we know they are enjoying life!
marianda24

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi Crilly

Just wanted to say welcome to the friendliest site on the web.

I have only been a member since 14 July when Thornton was just 9 weeks old and since then he has been diagnosed with a very serious heart infection. We are not out of the woods yet but everyone here is keeping their fingers crossed for him

The folks here have been a shoulder to cry on and have been so supportive. Without their kind words and advice things in the Henderson household would have been so much more difficult over the last few days.

You say you have only just discovered the BDC site but you will never regret it

Regards
Gill and Mark (and Thornton)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: