British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ringcraft Classes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Midlands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryedal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Ringcraft Classes Reply with quote

Hi
Pete and I are involved with the Ross On Wye Ringcraft, which takes place every Tuesday from 8pm, at Sellack Village Hall. All breeds welcome - Puppies especially Very Happy
Tea and biscuits included Wink
Contact us for further details.
Liz and Pete
Tessa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I live in Telford and go to ringcraft on Wednesday evenings 8 until 10ish, we all have a cuppa and a chat half way though. Mine are the only Dal's there, so it would be brill to see some more. Laughing

if you are interested then give me a ring or e-mail

Tessa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
louisehall21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i am hoping to get a puppy at the end of this year and would like to get into showing but i cant seem to find any ringcraft classes close to me does anyone know of one near to derby city or mickleover as i would like to go and have a look at them and shows before my puppy arrives
coops555

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the ones i know off and attend in the midlands are mountsorrel ringcraft every other tuesday (inbetween leicester and loughboroug) coalville ringcraft every other wednesday (at bagworth near caolville) and loughborough ringcraft every monday (normanton on soar) as well as wigston ringcraft every other tuesday oppersit to mountsoreel( south leicester)#
if anyone wants any more info on these please feel free to mail me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Midlands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: