British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whites Premium Dog Food

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bradas1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Whites Premium Dog Food Reply with quote

Hi, First of all I must say as a first time dalmatian owner what a wealth of help this forum has been to me, its a real breath of fresh air! I have a beautiful 8 month old girl called millie and like many dalmatian owners have had to be very careful on what food is suitable for her delicate tummy. After much research I have tried her on James wellbeloved (after positive feedback from this site) and she has been very upset on the turkey and rice and a little hit and miss on the ocean fish. Recently I have found this relatively new brand called WHITES Premium Dog food and although it sounds very good Im a little cautious on actually how good it really is as cannot find any reviews/comments. I have called the Whites helpline who advise the Original Chicken & Rice Dog Food would be most suitable for her. Naturally all I want it what is best for our dear millie so I would very much appreciate and advice/reviews/experience on this range. Kind regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: