British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello Everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Hello,

I have just become a member of the BDC and joined the forum. Though I've been visiting this website and reading the forum messages for nearly a year now, and have picked up some great tips and information, so Thank You to all those who have posted.

I have one Dalmatian named Alfie, who joined our home as a puppy last summer. He's been in the show ring since the end of November last year and loves all the attention.

Annette Read
dizzy dally

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the site hope you enjoy... Very Happy

www.4x4-kidz.com
www.pajuk.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm sunny welcome Juls Smile

Annette
Ribblehill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Warm Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome from the North West, to the world of Dalmatians and all that goes with it, including all the strange bits and pieces that you will now accumulate that have the hint of 'spots' Laughing
Interesting 'puppy' site

Ribblehill

Dalmatianists encourage spots!
Anni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
... and thanks for the welcome Smile
Yes I already have fridge magnets and other spotty things ! Friends have started to buy them for me now too! I'm definately hooked on this breed, but I knew I would be.... one of my previous Dogs was a Border Collie / Dalmatian Cross who stole my heart forever...
He had such an unusual Character. He had none of the Border Collie temperament at all and so we researched the Dalmatian and found that it matched our boy to a tee....
It took us nearly 3 years to finally decide to get another dog after he died (sadly at only 8 years old), but we always knew our next dog would be a Dalmatian, it was just a matter of when...

Annette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: