British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hiya everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dizzy dally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: hiya everyone Reply with quote

I would just like to say hello to you all and thank the administrator for letting me join.
I am a owner ov a 41/2 month old little dalmation girl who is completly nuts..lol its nice to be able to join here to chat and here other stories of other dalmations .... Very Happy [/b]

www.4x4-kidz.com
www.pajuk.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jules

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya
ahh she looks a real cutie !
The forum is great people have a good natter and ask questions about everything. Occasionally we have a good old debate !
Can get quiet sometimes so keep putting post on (like me i never shut up ! lol Wink )
So what you into with your dal ?
We show 2 of ours and our other lad is a rescue and hates the show ring so we have a good roll in the mud instead ! We have done obedience with them all but got bored ! plus i dont really have time anymore.
Jules & the spotties xxxx
dizzy dally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiya jules
Thanks for the reply nice to here from u
Im afraid i have no real plans for her at the moment, im not sure if she comes up to the standard for showing as u can see she is very black faced but obediance is a possibility as she is so bright and picks things up very fast...( tv controls lighters toilet rolls.....lol)
ive shown rotties in the past tho so i know wot to do in that catogory but at the end ov the day we love her no matter wot she does.... Smile
We sort of got bullied in to having her from our friend who bred her as she was supposed to have been deaf and they new she would be given a good home we saw her and fell in love with her little face so we said yes but be assured she is far from deaf bless her.... Laughing
anyway we will wait to see how she develops in the future in the meantime its all chaos and fun...........lol

www.4x4-kidz.com
www.pajuk.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jules

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya
we do allsorts, at the mo really dont have time for anything formal. Doing a bit of showing with my pup but not 1/2 as much as i'd like. Crying or Very sad
We have a right laugh no mater what we do with them - id love to try agility as they love jumping the farm gates when we are out, but ill get round to it eventually !!!!
We go out on the bike a bit (used to a lot but the cold sort of puts us off !) its great fun and saves my legs when they want a longer run ! Rolling Eyes If we had a horse theyd love it but till i win the lottery the bike will do us nicely !
But i think most of all we love roling in the mud, and going for a splash in the river on our walks !!!!!
Jules xxx
dizzy dally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jules
nice to here that u have fun as we do... Laughing
my thought r with u about the horse when we win the lotto ill be joining u...lol
untill then its a case ov me family the shepard and Icea (dally) out in the vast open space running.... Very Happy

www.4x4-kidz.com
www.pajuk.co.uk
Jules

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great ! Very Happy
Shame they thought she was deaf, did she have a hearing test done or did they just think she may have been ?
Mine go deaf when they hear the words "in !" or "bath time" or hose time if they have been in a stinky pond !
Jules xxxx
dizzy dally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jules
yes she was checked by a vet and had the relevant test when she was a few weeks but i think our friend just wanted to keep her local as she was his favorite out ov them all...we took her to see the same vet at 9 weeks and he said her hearing was fine so we got a bonus there... Laughing
but like yours she goes deaf when we say goodnight and its sleepy bed time...lol

www.4x4-kidz.com
www.pajuk.co.uk
Winflash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really nice to see some of the spottier spotties. You should put some pictures of her on the album. It certainly cheers me up to see the more spotty ones as I thought I had the spottiest one in britain Laughing

Have fun.

Karen
dizzy dally

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Karen

Thanks for the welcome there are a 1 or 2 pics in the album of her one is a little smaller than i thought i will put more there when i get them off the camera... Smile

www.4x4-kidz.com
www.pajuk.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: